Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wonderful weekend

Kevin returned to Seattle at the end of this week, so it's back to sublimating through a deep dive into NY arts & culture.  We loved the Chicago Symphony at Carnegie last Tuesday and now, back on my own, I went to Paul Taylor Dance at City Center with Scott last night, an 8 mile hike with Geoff this morning, La Sonnambula at the Met tonight, Jenny Holzer show at the Whitney tomorrow, then Rusalka this coming Tuesday.  Gosh, I'm not sure I'm too anxious for the pace of business to pick up again----having too much fun.

Paul Taylor dancers were a joy to watch.  The pieces we saw last night were wonderful ensemble numbers, and I was impressed by the uniformity of skill and charisma across the entire company.  Wanted to adopt a few and take them home.  No, wait, that won't work  Scratch the adoption part.  


No comments:

Post a Comment