Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Night of the Flesh Eaters

Ladies and gentlemen, my fellow Americans,

I am writing you with two feet dangling in a shallow pool in Penang Malaysia, being nibbled at by approximately 60 fish each two inches in length.

A last night in Penang would not be complete without a visit to one of the local fish spas, so here we are, literally being eaten alive. Awesome.

OK so this is my second time. Day before yesterday was my maiden voyage into the deep. Feet were so smooth after the initial 30 minutes of carnage, I just had to try again.

Fish reflexology all the rage here. These little guys nibble away all the dead skin on your feet and ankles and voila, smooth as a baby's bottom. Provided you can handle the sensation which is a cross between electric shock and a pin cushion.

I'm opening one of these in the East Village, I swear. Forget the media business. Hmm, on the other hand.....I wonder, can it really scale? ;)


-----------------------------------
sent via Blackberry wireless PDA

No comments:

Post a Comment