Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Snaps


I've had the privilege of meeting and befriending a lot of creative people over the years, among them brilliant and charming photographers---one who's close to my heart and another here in NYC who emails me (along with others on The List) a daily digital 'postcard' of fun and insight.

Add my 11 year old nephew to the list of budding, promising creative talent.  He's posting his work on Flickr now, so we can all enjoy, and track the progress of this great kid.  What he is able to accomplish with his mom's old Canon 4.0 megapixel camera is amazing---and humbling for his old uncle with all his high cost hardware.  But, anyway, who's comparing?  :)

I'm proud to share his Flickr coordinates with you, and the pic above is a sample of something wonderful that might encourage you to take a closer look.    Check him out at  http://flickr.com/photos/23233198@N03/

Uncle BobOnARoll

No comments:

Post a Comment